STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools) STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools)

Why did you put in so much time and effort for an April Fools Day prank?

Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

This was absolutely amazing. I loved every second of it.

The Book 10 The Book 10

This is probably my favorite animation that you've made, it was wonderfully animated and written.
This series was pulled off really well! I can tell you that I definitely wasn't expecting this ending. Nice job, man!

Dayonder responds:

Well it's nice to know my tedious month of straight animating was worth it. Thanks! :D

Crazy Substitute Teachers Crazy Substitute Teachers

Yo, did you get back access of your account? Or is this account still being run by the phony Jaiden Animations?
Either way, the video was great, so here hAVE 5 STARS.

JaidenAnimations responds:

lol im real now hey there

The Socks/Pants Debacle - NIK'S MUNDANE LIFE The Socks/Pants Debacle - NIK'S MUNDANE LIFE

This is great, man. Nice work! I've always really liked dialogue-driven cartoons, and this cartoon was written really well! I really look forward to your next animation! Keep it up!

Also I put on pants first and then socks.

OmeletteCountyTV responds:

DIE HERETIC!!

Thanks a ton! I'll get started on more right away!

A Doodles Revenge A Doodles Revenge

This is all really impressive, and a great concept for a loop. Great job!

Antisocial Interactions Antisocial Interactions

The animation for this is really good, but not only does this excel in animation, but also in story telling. This is probably my favorite cartoon that you've made so far, because the story really builds up, and then has a payoff. Great job, Dayonder!

Dayonder responds:

Ya really think so? I would say this is probably my least story-driven animation. But thanks!

loop loop

Really smooth animation. Great job, dude!

I'm too Awkward for My Own Good. I'm too Awkward for My Own Good.

Oh woah, you have a newgrounds now? That's cool!
I've been subscribed to you on Youtube for a while now, nice to see you here on Newgrounds!
Also, this is one of my favorite videos that you've made, nice job with this!

NATA Body Language Collab NATA Body Language Collab

Everyone involved in this collab has lost all their integrity! This collab is NOT sarcastic! Why'd you give it such a misleading title?
To show my frustration, I'm giving you a 0/5.

P.S.
All the animators did a really great job. I enjoyed going through all the submissions!